Like and share me on Facebook

Monday, February 15, 2016

Star Wars Episode VIII principal photography has started

Well....when it comes to Star Wars it's rather easy to touch this fanboy's heart. Principal photography of episode VIII has officially started. To see footage, even though just a few seconds, is making me want more. I prefer it asap.

To see Mark Hamill as Luke again is of course amazing, and one of my favorite characters in The Force Awakens was Rey so can't wait to see more of her as well. Daisy Ridley is a fantastic rising star in my opinion. Can not do anything but love her!

So which movie will relieve the craving for the next Star Wars adventure other than perhaps Rogue One? 

Probably none.


Star Wars Episode VIII is scheduled to premier at December 15, 2017.

Later, awesome nerds!