Like and share me on Facebook

Saturday, March 5, 2016

No Loot Crate yet....gaah!

Well, Swedish customs is now officially the most sluggish customs office in the world. I mean how hard can it be? A Loot crate. God damn it. Check out what it is, let a narc dog take a whiff and be done with it! My February Dead theme Loot Crate has been with Swedish customs since Feb 23 now.

Sorry about my absence from the blog lately, and twitter also in some way. As many of my readers know I am a full time student and I had a period of hard studying last couple of weeks. That's the reason, but I will better myself.

Star Wars Rebels is a favorite of mine. The last episodes have been awesome and you really feel the connection with the original movies now. I love it. Buying all the seasons on blue-ray later. The 100 I also follow and like but I am a little afraid it is getting Lost-sickness, yeah I call it that when shows just derails into total craziness. I think the hologram girl is a little too weird.


Ryan Reynolds and Morena Baccarin

Saw Deadpool last weekend, finally. Many have said before hand that will be a bad movie, as of some of my friends that did not want to go see it. My buddy Björn to the rescue. He wanted to see it so we went.

I will occasionally review movies, but this blog is not about reviews in the common sense so I will not grade movies in anyway, just tell you what I liked and disliked about them. Deadpool I really liked for the fact that it makes fun of itself as a movie. The jokes may be rather simple, but they work and the chemistry between Ryan Reynolds and Morena Baccarin is actually really great. The comedy aspect of the movie is its strength and in the long run also its weakness. It is not going to be a movie you see over and over again, the jokes will wear out too fast eventually. I will probably by the blue-ray at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment