Like and share me on Facebook

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I dream about Rey and BB-8



Bad Swedishfanboy, bad Swedishfanboy. No post since April 3rd. Sorry for that. For the last couple of months I have had a lot of exams at the university but now I am almost finished with school for summer. You will all get frequent posts from now on. I am always available on Twitter of course. Check my feed in the right panel. Please do follow!

Most people know me as a Star Wars fan and a collector of mostly Star Wars vintage, but also other pop culture stuff and gadgets. Since The Force Awakens (TFA) hit the cinemas in December last year, I have had my eys on a very special collectible which is not released yet. I dream about her constantly. Day and night. This lady and her companion is haunting me...

Picture of Sideshow Collectibles sixth scale Rey & BB-8
Sideshow Collectibles sixth scale Rey & BB-8.
I am talkning about Sideshow Collectibles sixth scale Rey & BB-8. This is a truly great and high detailed figure that will stand out in any collection. How do I know if no one hasn't seen it live yet? Well with the reservation that it is released in the last few days. Anyway, Sideshow Collectibles is known for their high quality products and pictures of this figure looks completely ridicoulus! Ridiculously good I mean...

Collecting is of course an expensive hobby sometimes, and Sideshow figures is high in demand and you always get your moneys worth. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

The Rey & BB-8 sixth scale figure comes with a lot of features...


  • Authentic and detailed likeness of Daisy Ridley as Rey in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
  • Newly developed head sculpt with a highly-accurate facial expression and make-up
  • Head wrap with goggles can be freely worn onto the head sculpt to achieve 2 additional looks
  • Body with over 28 points of articulation
  • Approximately 28 cm tall
  • Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
    - One (1) left fist
    - One (1) relaxed right palm
    - One (1) pair of palms for holding staff
    - One (1) pair of palms for holding blaster
  • Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
    - One (1) left fist
    - One (1) relaxed right palm
    - One (1) pair of palms for holding staff
    - One (1) pair of palms for holding blaster
  • Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Costume:
  • One (1) beige top
  • One (1) beige wrap dress
  • One (1) pair of beige arm wraps
  • One (1) detachable left shoulder pad
  • One (1) leather-like left wrist cuff
  • One (1) brown belt with pouch
  • One (1) pair of beige pants
  • One (1) pair of dark grey boots
Weapons:
  • One (1) lightsaber with blue colored blade
  • One (1) staff with strap
  • One (1) blaster pistol
Accessories:
  • One (1) leather-like backpack with accessories
  • Resistance emblem hexagonal figure stand with Rey nameplate and Star Wars logo
The BB-8 Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
  • Authentic and detailed likeness of BB-8 in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
  • Newly developed spherical body embedded with self-balancing mechanisms
  • Metallic white, silver and orange painting
  • LED light-up eyes (white light, red and blue lens, battery operated)
  • Approximately 11cm tall
Accessory:
  • Specially designed Jakku desert-themed figure base attachable to Rey’s hexagonal figure stand
This will be yours for the sum of 289.99 USD. Well, I know what I want for christmas! 

I will be back with new fanboyish stuff soon!

Later, awesome Nerds!

No comments:

Post a Comment